On October 17 and 18 we will be in the Romanian city of Calarasi to develop the second coordination meeting of the Smart Adult Education (SAE) project, co-financed by the EU Erasmus + program. In a society in which technology is part of our daily life, it is essential to take advantage of all the innovative practices to implement new educational models. To this end, the two-year SAE project was born, which pursues an open education through the implementation of innovative practices in the digital era. The consortium of organizations from Italy, Spain, Greece and Romania is composed, with the purpose of working on the design of digital educational materials and tools and the creation of a web application that will collect innovative digital methodologies aimed at educators and trainers. In this second meeting, partners will show the progress made with the study of each of the member countries and the results of Good Practices will be introduced.
In addition, the first steps of the SAE web app, coordinated by Fundación Cibervoluntarios, will be presented. This platform in its Full prototype will have specific areas for Educators and for students with resources available to the SAE Network such as:
• Agora of internal communication for the SAE community
• E-Portfolio as a specialized training plan
• Training Events List
• Tutor for the community SAE
• Self-assessment tools
• Manual methodology implementation
SAE will create, during the duration of the project, the following tools:
• Creation of a web platform in which educational tools and materials will be collected in a collaborative framework to facilitate interaction between educators and trainers in formal and non-formal education.
• Development of a manual for the implementation of a pedagogical methodology in which it will present an analysis of the different educational methods implemented in the digital era.
• Self-assessment tools with the objective of inviting students to evaluate their academic trajectory.