In a society in which technology is part of our day to day, it is essential to take advantage of all the innovative practices to implement new models of education. To this end, the “Smart Adult Education (SAE)” project, which lasts two years, aims to an open education through the implementation of innovative practices in the digital age.
This project, co-funded by Erasmus + in collaboration with organizations from Italy, Spain, Greece and Portugal, starts in Madrid with the purpose of working on the design of digital educational materials and tools and the creation of a web application (Web SAE Application) that will collect innovative digital methodologies focus on educators and trainers. More specifically, the development of SAE aims to the:
- Creation of a web platform in which educational tools and materials will be collected in a collaborative framework to facilitate interaction between educators and trainers in formal and non-formal education.
- Development of a handbook for the implementation of a pedagogical methodology where the analysis of the different educational methods put in place in the digital era will be presented.
- Self-assessment tool with the goal of inviting students to evaluate their academic trajectory.
Among the participating partners of the different countries are:
- Fundación CIbervoluntarios, Spanish NGO pioneer since 2001 in the social use of the technologies to generate social innovation and digital empowerment through citizen participation and technological volunteering.
- E.O.I do Mundo Lume, Official School of Languages. Is a public teaching center in Ayamonte, Huelva directed to students and adults in which the languages courses can be taught face to face, blended or distance learning.
- ARETES, coordinating organization of the project. It is a company that offers consulting services in the field of research, education and communication for social innovation.
- Provincial Centers for Adult Education (C.P.I.A), state school that offers Italian and foreign adult educational services and activities, considered as a key element on the promotion of personal, cultural, social and economic growth of all citizens.
- Studio Eresse, a cooperative society that since 1999 has been carrying out consultancy, training, design and research activities for individuals, non-profit organizations, companies and public bodies dedicated to the management of social, educational and socio-cultural services.
- DAFNI KEK, a private organization establishes in 1991 by a team of experts from various fields of education and labor industries. The central perspective of the institution is to serve reciprocal and critical awareness of all those involved in the journey of learning throughout life, respecting the multiple roles and social status of adults.
- TEI WEST, Greek University of Applied Sciences.
- Association for Education and Sustainable Development, which aims to promote lifelong learning in society to facilitate the development of active citizenship, social cohesion and employment.